Known as a reputed Hindi Translation Services in Philippines USA UK Australia, TridIndia has been offering affordable, yet quality translation to its clients around the world. Translation into Hindi language is basically required while you are dealing with an Indian client or looking for business expansion in India. The translation must be precise and authentic. Hence, while selecting the translation agency, you must be alert at each point of time.
However, with TridIndia, you can be rest assured that you are in the right hands. We understand all the concerns of a company looking for translation. Hence, we devised all our privacy policies, quality terms etc in a manner that is in the favour of the client.
Wonderful Facts About Hindi Language
• After Spanish, Mandarin and English, this language is the world’s fourth most natively spoken language.
• Almost 258 million people are known to speak Hindi as their native language.
• Talking about the Indian states; this language is officially spoken in Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan.
• Similarly, it is also spoken in several union territories – National Capital Territory, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Daman & Diu.
• To prepare a grammar of Hindi, the Indian government set a committee in 1954.
• In Hindi speaking regions of India, the Hindi day is celebrated on 14th of September annually.
Scope of Hindi Translation
Translation into/ from Hindi is of paramount importance in varied industries and sectors of today:
1. Medical Industry
Medical industry is one of those industries where translation plays a significant role. A number of documents, like Drug Registration Documentation, CRA Training Materials, Pharmacological Studies, and Regulatory Documents etc are highly demanded for translation. Hence, we help in translating these documents into/ from Hindi or in other language as well.
2. Legal Industry
This industry strictly needs that the translator for legal documents is well versed with all the legal terminologies and jargons. Hence, at TridIndia, you’ll find all the legal translators with adept knowledge and expertise in the domain. We translate all types of legal documents.
3. Real Estate Sector
Whether it is about promoting the real estate business, dealing with non-native client or anything; you will need translation for your documents for sure. We understand the A-Z of translation for the real estate sector. Hence, we have an edge in this.
4. Oil and Gas Industry
Just as there is huge demand of oil and gas in the world; in the similar way, the translation for this sector is also highly needed. Various documents, like operation manuals, Biostratigraphy documents, Reservoir studies, Tender documentation and Pipeline inspection reports are generally demanded to be translated into different languages, including Hindi.
Quality with Affordability
It is always wonderful if quality comes with affordability. Hence, at TridIndia, we make sure that our clients grab the benefits of both quality translation plus the affordability of the translation assignments. All the translation projects are checked on varied quality measures and passes through in-country reviews, before delivering it to the client’s end. So, you are at a win-win situation with TridIndia.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
[email-subscribers namefield=”NO” group=”Public”]
See Our Knowledge Center