Fastest professional Patent Translation Services at TridIndia by 4000+ certified Patent translators in 250+ languages, file formats and for all industries, MNCs, SMEs, start-ups and others. Our expertise, quality and knowledge help our Patent translation company to fulfill diverse language requirements of worldwide industry domains. Thus, we have a global clientele in New Delhi India UAE Mumbai Amritsar Chandigarh Bangalore Hyderabad Kolkata Chennai and other worldwide locations. Further, we assure a faster translation delivery with no compromise on the quality factor. So, get in touch today..!!
The reason why companies prefer patent translation as it enables them to stop any third party infringing o their property. The sole purpose of patent is to keep interest of the investors who spends years and huge financial resource in inventing and creating revolution products.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all your patent related documents that helps organizations to prevent several unfortunate situations such as:
• Non-clarification: Patent could be of the design within the design, machinery, product, architecture, engineers, etc. By not translating you are actually developing a risk where other parties might not be well aware of your patent.
• Financial loss: With patents, patent disputes arise. This further leads to court trials. In front of the judiciary, you need to present accurate and well translated documents that can be understand by officials otherwise the court will favor your opposition.
• Loosing at court: Some countries where English is not spoken demand translation of patent related documents easing the justification. By not translating you’re actually preparing yourself to lose in front of jury.
☞ Types of Patent
|Utility Patent||Design Patent||Plant Patent|
|Reissue Patent||Defensive Publication (DEF)||Statutory Invention Registration (SIR)|
|Copyright||Trademark||Industrial design rights|
|Geographical indication||Authors’ rights||Indigenous intellectual property|
☞ Types of Patent related documents
|patent applications||patent appeal documents||articles of manufacture|
|business method documents||patent claims||cross-licensing agreements|
|defensive patent aggregation material||defensive publication information||defensive termination notifications|
|patent disclaimers||field-of-use||field-of-use limitation documentation|
|Licensing||patent infringement||technical disclosure bulletins|
|inventors’ notebooks||invention documents||methods documentation|
|originating applications||patent drawings||patent information news and much more|
☞ Benefits of Patent Translation
Patent is regarded as an important piece of document that prevents inventor interest and gives him/ her exclusive right to use, a first mover advantage, for certain period of time until he/ she improvise. Since the world is a big place with so many languages, it has become highly important to translate all your patent documents in multiple languages in order to prevent unauthorized usage. Translations help in giving:
• Clear information: Translating all your patent related documents helps in giving clear cut information and tells others that this design is your and you hold the jurisdictions.
• Protecting your right: Translation helps in protecting the rights of patent holder across all nations. It helps them in easily understanding various information’s such as where you’ve filed your patent and what’s your patent type is?
• Dispute settlement: Patent translation helps in generating the mutual understanding and benefits between two or more parties. It a tool that can be used to settle disputes overseas.
Strategic patent translation helps in retaining the strong competitive edge in the market place and can prevent your competitors from any unauthorized access. In a today’s world it has become more important to beware and prepare for any cause. That’s why many opting for translation as it helps in formulating strategic IP protection.
☞ Why Choose Our Translation Services?
♦ Translation in more than 250 languages.
♦ Widely accepted translation
♦ Accurate and efficient translation.
♦ Rapid turnaround time.
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel.
♦ Experienced Translators; undergone rigorous training.
At Tridindia, we provide Patent Translation of top notch quality, justifying information about design and patent type; helping you in all your legal matter. Our translation work is widely accepted across entire domain; justifying the rights of patent holder.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Patent Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE