- June 19, 2017
- Posted by: Kanchan Arora
- Category: Localization Blog, Translation Blog
At presence, majority of software companies are adopting Agile localization practices with a motive to standardize their product as per global standard. This is extremely helpful in launching product simultaneously in more than one country. It might sound like simple but companies do face loads of challenges for perfect translation and localization approach. To make your product available to end users, you need to deal with target audience’s culture, linguistic jargons and many more.
This is where most of organizations seek assistance of professional localization experts that uses the right technology and right approach to meet both ends.
What is Agile Localization?
Comparing to traditional approach of localization where software is developed first and then adapted, agile localization is computational process that is being commenced at the beginning of project. In this, the program requirement is defined at front that includes the process of design, coding, testing, release, customer feedback, customer requirement and repeating same process again.
The concept of localization is differ from translation that is usually done in group of stages and we are not only talking about adapting only text. The aim is to get the software ready at the development cycle process.
Learning About Best Practices of Agile Localization
We are living in a tech globe where software is needed to be accurately adapted to reach international audience in less time. This valuable concept needed a precise procedure only then it could be refer as faultless. Here are some of processes that we have learned for bet of our knowledge:
• To begin, you first needed consistent team of translators in your business as per targeted languages that also possess knowledge of software industries. This is beneficial in terms of cost saving, and you get assistance of experienced translation agency to make you reach success. There’ll be complete dedication towards your project and any error or problem will be sorted instantly.
• Providing latest equipment to your localization team for better workflow and faster results in less amount of time.
• Adjusting any localization process at right time and investing in any tool for better handling. There’s also should process for rapid release of content.
• Make your language your priority and if there’s an opportunity to reuse content hen make use of it.
• Make sure that you test content after translating it to come across any blunder or any functional error.
Advantage of Agile Localization
There is several advantage of localization in your business that not only helps in boosting sales but also helps in generating more awareness.
• It helps in maintaining consistent and expected flow of work in more healthier and efficient manner.
• You get assistance of team members for better implementation, new feature adding and faster fixing of any error.
• It helps in maximizing benefits and generates interest among prospective buyers and stakeholders.
• At the end, your reach becomes wider and you get tap more market for maximum dales benefits.
Though there is several localization strategies but this one right here is one of the proficient one being implemented by majority of software and tech related company. It is extremely recommended that you must opt for localization strategy at the beginning for optimal results in tech-driven world. There’ll be a stable and less time consuming for your dynamic requirement.
Never miss a stroy..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
See Our Blogcenter