Urgent requirement for translator specialist in translating English to Hindi and vice-versa with their creative writing styles and techniques to modeled company reputation at peak.
Job Description :
Please find the detail description of job:
● Translate in-house documents
● Meet the client translation requirement
● Provide high-quality translation content under tight deadlines
● Ability to edit, proofread and correct the given data.
● Creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals
● Reviewing, editing, and providing feedback on UI, Marketing, Legal, Technical content of target Linguistic Review Languages.
● Work with localization project managers and other teams to identify and address linguistic issues
Skills and Experience :
● Experience of 1-3 years is ideal in
● Proficiency in English and Hindi languages (reading, writing and speaking)
● Should have acquired masters in one of the subject
● Knowledge of grammar and spellings in both languages
● Ability to think Creatively and Innovative to craft powerful content
● Researching skills and creative bent of mind
● Capable of accurate verbal interpretation during audit document translations
● Must have strong fundamentals in translating technical terms into English and Hindi
● Exceptional ability to create high quality translations from English to Hindi or vice-versa.
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Designation – Translator for English to Hindi to English Language
Job Type – Permanent
No. Of Position – 3 Positions
Salary – Best in Industries
We are looking for a professional candidate who understand challenges in the localization process and lead broad language quality improvement initiatives at the language and team level, as well as upstream.
Your dream is important to the growth of our organization. Those who are eagerly looking for translator profile here is your career opportunity with TridIndia. Don’t let your rival to utilize this opportunity for his carrier betterment apply before anyone else grab this chance and get shortlisted. Just send your updated resume to https://www.tridindia.com/apply-for-job/ or email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with current and expected CTC.